Submit your scholarship application by May 15th, 2017.
Scholarship applications available during Spring Season.
The Vermont State High School Clay Target League is offering one $500 scholarship to a student athlete that is participating in the spring league. This opportunity is to provide financial assistance for a student that is continuing his/her education after high school and to reward a student who is seeking a career in environmental sciences or conservation industries.
To be eligible for the $500 scholarship, the shooting sport student athlete must meet the following criteria:
1. Student athlete must be a member of a participating League team in the 2017 Spring League.
2. Student athlete must be a high school senior graduating in 2017.
3. Student athlete must demonstrate an interest in furthering his/her education in the field of environmental sciences and/or conservation of our natural resources.
4. Student athlete must adhere to all school district rules, policies and requirements concerning student activities including, but not limited to, attendance, conduct, scholastic standing and other eligibility requirements.
5. Athlete must submit all necessary documentation before May 15, 2017.
The winner of the scholarship will be announced at the State Tournament.
More information will be posted before the season begins.